Composite radar images hourly from 6.20pm EST (08.20 UTC) Monday 25 June to 2.20pm (04.20 UTC) Wednesday 27 June.
- Rain progressively develops down the coast, reaching close to the VIC border by 18.20 UTC on 25th (6.20am EST 26th) with moderate to heavy falls extending well inland along an axis from Taree to Canberra.
- 00.20 UTC (10.20 EST) 26th: rotation begins to develop between here and the 03.30 UTC frame as rain starts to wrap around the south of the now, now near Nowra. By the 03.30 (1.30 EST) frame, heavy snow is falling around Michelago.
- 10.20 UTC (8.20 EST) 26th: centre of low is near Ulladulla and rain is wrapping around into the Brown Mountain/Nimmitabel/Cooma area, again producing snow.
- 15.20 UTC on 26th (1.20am EST on 27th): Heavy rain continues around Bega and has started in East Gippsland around Lakes Entrance. Wrap-around rainfall has passed Yass and is moving north into high ground on the Oberon Plateau.
- 21.20 UTC on 26th (7.20am EST on 27th): Heavy rain now extends into the Thomson, Macalister and Avon catchments in VIC.
- 04.20 UTC (2.20pm EST) 27th: Heavy rain continues across most of Gippsland; residual showers in southerly stream bring snow to higher parts of the Central Tablelands.